When we visit Moscow we would like to take a ride on the subway. Is it safe to ride the subway in Moscow? What kind of experiences have fodorites had?
Moscow - Is it safe to ride the subway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 2 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 3 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 4 german rail ticket question
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Arc de Triumph Question
- 9 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 10 Greek ferries
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 15 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 16 Prague flea markets
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 Berlin flea markets during the week???