I will traveling to Casbalanca next month. Can anyone tell me if the souks and market vendors take US $ or do they prefer dirham?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 Keukenhof in May?
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 12 Istanbul at Easter
- 13 Happy birthday ATM
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 24 hours in Paris
- 17 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 21 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 22 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Hotel Recommendations in Paris