I'm landing in Granada at 09:30AM on 17 Sept.
I have figured out how to purchase tickets to Alhambra but am still confused whether I should do it on 17th afternoon 2pm-8pm or 18th morning 8:30am-12am.
Also whether I should keep timings for visit to Nasrid palace in the beginning or end or sometime in between. I believe it takes more than 30mins from entrance to Nasrid palace.
If someone could give me a sequence that I should follow while visiting attractions at Alhambra.
Also is it possible to visit Alhambra by night. If yes is it worth it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/skin-novela/
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 8 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 12 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?