I was wondering if anyone had a preference between morning trains or evening trains. We are heading to Europe this fall and for trips less than 6 hours, I have planned on taking trains in the evening (arriving in our destinations around 9pm). Any thoughts?
Morning or Evening- Train trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 4 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 5 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Ireland Southwest
- 10 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 13 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 14 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 15 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 16 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 24 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 25 Small Group walking tour Switzerland