I was wondering if anyone had a preference between morning trains or evening trains. We are heading to Europe this fall and for trips less than 6 hours, I have planned on taking trains in the evening (arriving in our destinations around 9pm). Any thoughts?
Morning or Evening- Train trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Nice Video about Poland
- 11 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 12 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London