I am in Montreux for work at the moment for work (I know I have a horrible job!). I have to leave at 2 pm to go to the airport and would like to do something fun for the final morning. I have been here before and have seen the Chillon castle, the vineyards (But only a little bit and might be willing to do this again), the trip up the mountains (on the marmot train, roche de naye??). I liked them all, but am looking for something else. It should not take me too far, because I really cannot miss the flight back home. I am willing to start very early in the morning.
Morning in Montreux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 13 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 17 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 driving in france with kids
- 20 Southern Spain
- 21 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 25 Driving an RV in Switzerland