I am in Montreux for work at the moment for work (I know I have a horrible job!). I have to leave at 2 pm to go to the airport and would like to do something fun for the final morning. I have been here before and have seen the Chillon castle, the vineyards (But only a little bit and might be willing to do this again), the trip up the mountains (on the marmot train, roche de naye??). I liked them all, but am looking for something else. It should not take me too far, because I really cannot miss the flight back home. I am willing to start very early in the morning.
Morning in Montreux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 10 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Reims for a day
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 21 poland to switzerland
- 22 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?