I am in Montreux for work at the moment for work (I know I have a horrible job!). I have to leave at 2 pm to go to the airport and would like to do something fun for the final morning. I have been here before and have seen the Chillon castle, the vineyards (But only a little bit and might be willing to do this again), the trip up the mountains (on the marmot train, roche de naye??). I liked them all, but am looking for something else. It should not take me too far, because I really cannot miss the flight back home. I am willing to start very early in the morning.
Morning in Montreux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?