I am in Montreux for work at the moment for work (I know I have a horrible job!). I have to leave at 2 pm to go to the airport and would like to do something fun for the final morning. I have been here before and have seen the Chillon castle, the vineyards (But only a little bit and might be willing to do this again), the trip up the mountains (on the marmot train, roche de naye??). I liked them all, but am looking for something else. It should not take me too far, because I really cannot miss the flight back home. I am willing to start very early in the morning.
Morning in Montreux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Matisse at Tate
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 9 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 10 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 12 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 16 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 17 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 18 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 19 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 20 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 21 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 22 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 23 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice