looks like hotel hestia & piet hein rate well. has anyone stayed at the sofitel amsterdam? it suppose to be a very nice hotel and right in the heart of downtown area by dam square and the royal palace close to central station. is that area walkable to vondel park and the museums? how far is leidseplein area from central station? the canals? etc. thank you all so much for all your input
more hotel info for amsterdam in august 2007 please
- 1 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Renfi for Rail Europe