My family and I will be traveling by train
from Montreux to Interlaken.
Which is the most scenic route:
Montreux - Gstaad - Interlaken
Montreux - Martigny - Brig - Interlaken
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 3 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 9 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 12 train or plane
- 13 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 16 Germany in December Trip Report
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 19 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 22 Italy for Christmas Week
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome