My family and I will be traveling by train
from Montreux to Interlaken.
Which is the most scenic route:
Montreux - Gstaad - Interlaken
Montreux - Martigny - Brig - Interlaken
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 2 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 3 Local markets in Italy
- 4 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 5 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 6 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 9 Sicily transportation
- 10 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 11 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 Itinerary Assistance
- 15 Where will Britain go?
- 16 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 17 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 18 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 19 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 20 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 21 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 22 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 23 Budapest on a budget
- 24 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 25 Where to stay in London