My family and I will be traveling by train
from Montreux to Interlaken.
Which is the most scenic route:
Montreux - Gstaad - Interlaken
Montreux - Martigny - Brig - Interlaken
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London best location
- 2 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 3 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 4 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 VENICE
- 7 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 8 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 9 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 12 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Corsica
- 17 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 20 CDG to Marais transfer
- 21 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 22 17 days in England
- 23 Italy Trip Report
- 24 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 25 Transportation Question Italy