My family and I will be traveling by train
from Montreux to Interlaken.
Which is the most scenic route:
Montreux - Gstaad - Interlaken
Montreux - Martigny - Brig - Interlaken
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Norway Itinerary
- 5 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 8 Pompeii luggage storage
- 9 Departure Tax in UK
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 Train Help
- 15 First time in Italy
- 16 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 17 Train rides
- 18 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 One week in & near Marseille
- 22 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 25 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?