My family and I will be traveling by train
from Montreux to Interlaken.
Which is the most scenic route:
Montreux - Gstaad - Interlaken
Montreux - Martigny - Brig - Interlaken
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 Alsace Accommodations
- 4 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 5 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 6 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 7 Advice about Naples?
- 8 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 9 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 10 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 11 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 12 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 13 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 14 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 15 Relaxing destinations?
- 16 Tips question
- 17 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 18 tipping
- 19 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 20 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 21 Sorrento or Positano
- 22 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 23 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 24 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 25 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!