My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe at the end of this year (i.e. a European winter). We are both young and full of energy (I will be 21 and she will be 18 at the time) and have decided after much thought and advice we would like to split up our six nights in Switzerland between two destinations (three nights each). I was thinking of spending three nights in Montreux then three nights in Interlaken. However, my friend suggested Lucerne and Lauterbrunnen. What would you recommend?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 2 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 3 강남역풀싸롱추천O1O 2145 4594 강남역풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱 강남역풀싸롱위치
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 강남풀싸롱O1O 2145 4594め《강남풀싸롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》
- 6 One day in Lille, France
- 7 May get together in Paris
- 8 태양성카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노태양성카지노
- 9 타짜카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노타짜카지노
- 10 우리카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 11 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 12 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 13 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 YIKES!
- 19 The Vermin are a Back
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 22 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 25 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium