My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe at the end of this year (i.e. a European winter). We are both young and full of energy (I will be 21 and she will be 18 at the time) and have decided after much thought and advice we would like to split up our six nights in Switzerland between two destinations (three nights each). I was thinking of spending three nights in Montreux then three nights in Interlaken. However, my friend suggested Lucerne and Lauterbrunnen. What would you recommend?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소”바카라사이트주소
- 2 무료바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Beaune France
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Madrid airport question
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Murren to Prague
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Aix Provence
- 24 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal