My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe at the end of this year (i.e. a European winter). We are both young and full of energy (I will be 21 and she will be 18 at the time) and have decided after much thought and advice we would like to split up our six nights in Switzerland between two destinations (three nights each). I was thinking of spending three nights in Montreux then three nights in Interlaken. However, my friend suggested Lucerne and Lauterbrunnen. What would you recommend?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal with large family
- 2 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 3 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Croatia
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 17 Driving in Italy?
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Tour groups
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents