My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe at the end of this year (i.e. a European winter). We are both young and full of energy (I will be 21 and she will be 18 at the time) and have decided after much thought and advice we would like to split up our six nights in Switzerland between two destinations (three nights each). I was thinking of spending three nights in Montreux then three nights in Interlaken. However, my friend suggested Lucerne and Lauterbrunnen. What would you recommend?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 SURPRISE TRIP
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 13 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Europe for Beginners
- 20 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 21 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 22 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Best daypack ?
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?