My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe at the end of this year (i.e. a European winter). We are both young and full of energy (I will be 21 and she will be 18 at the time) and have decided after much thought and advice we would like to split up our six nights in Switzerland between two destinations (three nights each). I was thinking of spending three nights in Montreux then three nights in Interlaken. However, my friend suggested Lucerne and Lauterbrunnen. What would you recommend?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Cappadocia in June
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Help with Ireland Trip
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?