My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe at the end of this year (i.e. a European winter). We are both young and full of energy (I will be 21 and she will be 18 at the time) and have decided after much thought and advice we would like to split up our six nights in Switzerland between two destinations (three nights each). I was thinking of spending three nights in Montreux then three nights in Interlaken. However, my friend suggested Lucerne and Lauterbrunnen. What would you recommend?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 17 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 Novels about Spain and Spanish history