My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe at the end of this year (i.e. a European winter). We are both young and full of energy (I will be 21 and she will be 18 at the time) and have decided after much thought and advice we would like to split up our six nights in Switzerland between two destinations (three nights each). I was thinking of spending three nights in Montreux then three nights in Interlaken. However, my friend suggested Lucerne and Lauterbrunnen. What would you recommend?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 2 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 3 Where should I go with my family?
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Which Hotel in Rome
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 13 SE ITALY
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 17 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 20 Alitala
- 21 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 22 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?