We are Planning to drive on a day trip from Montpellier to Milleu to view the viaduct and look at the leather stores. Are you able to tell us if it's an easy drive. I understand the shops close for a few hours each day and that it takes 1.5 hours one wAy. We will be traveling on a Saturday and not only like to shop and visit the town but to drive over the viaduct. Can we do a round trip -or is it best to drive back the same route to Montpelier. Also what time would you recommend we leave Montpellier. Thank you.
Montpellier to Milleu driving
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 7 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Heli Tour
- 10 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 13 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 14 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 20 Tight Planning?
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 23 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 24 Travel with Teens
- 25 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento