I am planning a trip with Mum and we are trying to book transportation from Montpellier (or any city within a few hours drive) to either Bologna or Venice. I have tried trains, rental cars and flights and the cheapest option I have found is a easyjet flight from Lyon to Venice for 100euro
Is this reasonable? Are there any sneaky options that I don't know about like renting a car to the French border, walking over the boarder to Italy and renting another car? Any budget sites you can recommend?
Thanks so much for your help, we are looking at travelling on the 30th April or 1st/2nd May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 Ibiiza Spain
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 7 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 8 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Help with Ireland Trip
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 20 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches