I am planning a trip with Mum and we are trying to book transportation from Montpellier (or any city within a few hours drive) to either Bologna or Venice. I have tried trains, rental cars and flights and the cheapest option I have found is a easyjet flight from Lyon to Venice for 100euro
Is this reasonable? Are there any sneaky options that I don't know about like renting a car to the French border, walking over the boarder to Italy and renting another car? Any budget sites you can recommend?
Thanks so much for your help, we are looking at travelling on the 30th April or 1st/2nd May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/hydroplenage-anti-ageing-cream/
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 5 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 6 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 7 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 10 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 11 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 14 Barcelona extension
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 My First Trip to Europe...
- 18 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 19 From Genoa to Rome...
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 25 AIr France on strike ... as usual.