I am planning a trip with Mum and we are trying to book transportation from Montpellier (or any city within a few hours drive) to either Bologna or Venice. I have tried trains, rental cars and flights and the cheapest option I have found is a easyjet flight from Lyon to Venice for 100euro
Is this reasonable? Are there any sneaky options that I don't know about like renting a car to the French border, walking over the boarder to Italy and renting another car? Any budget sites you can recommend?
Thanks so much for your help, we are looking at travelling on the 30th April or 1st/2nd May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 SE ITALY
- 6 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 7 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 8 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 9 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 10 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 11 6 Days in Italy
- 12 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 13 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 14 Helpful Hint
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 17 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 18 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Finland around Christmas time?
- 21 monograms vacation tours
- 22 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 23 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 24 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 25 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?