How easy is it to get to Arles from Montpellier. Once I get off the train in Arles can I just walk to the main sights?
I speak no French so asking for directions would be a problem. I would only attempt this if the navigation to/from the train station and around town is fairly straightforward.
Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Transport for local Venice travel
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Sim Card
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Borghese Gallery Question
- 16 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 22 Sicily help
- 23 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 24 Towns around Lucca
- 25 Cork questions