How easy is it to get to Arles from Montpellier. Once I get off the train in Arles can I just walk to the main sights?
I speak no French so asking for directions would be a problem. I would only attempt this if the navigation to/from the train station and around town is fairly straightforward.
Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 5 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 6 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 9 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 10 Car Hire Bologna
- 11 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 12 San Sebastian Beaches
- 13 Skiathos 2017
- 14 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Driving in Wales
- 21 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 22 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 23 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Need train ticket help for Prague