This will be our first time in Paris...staying for one month. We are young-at -heart middle agers who don't mind lively and fun areas. I'm looking at an apartment to rent in the Montorgueil area in the 2nd arrondissement. It's on Bd de Sepastopol, looks like below the Reaumur-Sebastopol Metro and above Rue de Turbigo. Description says it's a two minute walk to Rue of Etienne Marcel/ Place des Victoires. How far is this from the Montorgueil Market? Also, how far from the seedy Rue St Denis? What is this area like? Your thoughts will be much appreciated!
Montorgueil area in Paris??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 5 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 6 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 7 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 By train to and out of Prague
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Cylades Island Hopping
- 12 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Italy dolomites
- 15 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 16 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 17 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 18 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 22 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?