This will be our first time in Paris...staying for one month. We are young-at -heart middle agers who don't mind lively and fun areas. I'm looking at an apartment to rent in the Montorgueil area in the 2nd arrondissement. It's on Bd de Sepastopol, looks like below the Reaumur-Sebastopol Metro and above Rue de Turbigo. Description says it's a two minute walk to Rue of Etienne Marcel/ Place des Victoires. How far is this from the Montorgueil Market? Also, how far from the seedy Rue St Denis? What is this area like? Your thoughts will be much appreciated!
Montorgueil area in Paris??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 2 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 3 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 4 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 7 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Late night train from Prague
- 10 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 11 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 12 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 13 I'm in a funk
- 14 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 15 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Mama Mia Italy!
- 18 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 19 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 24 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 25 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory