This will be our first time in Paris...staying for one month. We are young-at -heart middle agers who don't mind lively and fun areas. I'm looking at an apartment to rent in the Montorgueil area in the 2nd arrondissement. It's on Bd de Sepastopol, looks like below the Reaumur-Sebastopol Metro and above Rue de Turbigo. Description says it's a two minute walk to Rue of Etienne Marcel/ Place des Victoires. How far is this from the Montorgueil Market? Also, how far from the seedy Rue St Denis? What is this area like? Your thoughts will be much appreciated!
Montorgueil area in Paris??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 19 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie