This will be our first time in Paris...staying for one month. We are young-at -heart middle agers who don't mind lively and fun areas. I'm looking at an apartment to rent in the Montorgueil area in the 2nd arrondissement. It's on Bd de Sepastopol, looks like below the Reaumur-Sebastopol Metro and above Rue de Turbigo. Description says it's a two minute walk to Rue of Etienne Marcel/ Place des Victoires. How far is this from the Montorgueil Market? Also, how far from the seedy Rue St Denis? What is this area like? Your thoughts will be much appreciated!
Montorgueil area in Paris??
- 1 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 2 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 3 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 4 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 7 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 8 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 9 Best area for wine and which one?
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 Four days to wander France???
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 15 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Drive Rome Florence
- 18 Barcelona
- 19 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Prague Itinerary
- 25 browsing homes for sale in Kent