This will be our first time in Paris...staying for one month. We are young-at -heart middle agers who don't mind lively and fun areas. I'm looking at an apartment to rent in the Montorgueil area in the 2nd arrondissement. It's on Bd de Sepastopol, looks like below the Reaumur-Sebastopol Metro and above Rue de Turbigo. Description says it's a two minute walk to Rue of Etienne Marcel/ Place des Victoires. How far is this from the Montorgueil Market? Also, how far from the seedy Rue St Denis? What is this area like? Your thoughts will be much appreciated!
Montorgueil area in Paris??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tour guides in rome
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 9 Seaside island village in Greece
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Spain itineraries
- 19 Itinerary Help!
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!