I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라✏+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+✏슈퍼카지노
- 2 생방송바카라→【✎《 SSK68。COM 》✎】←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 scotland
- 5 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Ischia
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 First time in London