I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Montmartre to CDG by taxi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 12 What to wear
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 Greek ferries
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Prague flea markets