I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Flight connection in CDG
- 3 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 4 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 9 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 10 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 13 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 a few hours in Stockholm