I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Montmartre to CDG by taxi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Porto -City Break
- 3 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 London hotel