I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Acorn TV
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland