I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brief trip report Naples
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 16 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 17 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 18 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 Global Travel Warning...
- 23 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 24 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 25 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France