I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 2 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 7 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Croatia travel ideas
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 12 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 13 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 17 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 19 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 22 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 23 house exchange
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?