I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 21 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain