I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 9 Rome and Venice in December
- 10 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 13 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 14 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 15 Brussels Airport
- 16 spanish winery region(s)
- 17 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 18 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 19 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 20 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 21 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 22 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 23 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 24 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 25 2 London theatre recommendations