I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Montmartre to CDG by taxi
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!