I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Scenic Driving Routes
- 3 Visiting Spain in January
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 7 Flights from Croatia
- 8 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 12 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 15 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 Europe in late January
- 20 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 21 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 22 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 Paris---baguette question???