I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 italy Cinque Terre
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 San Sebastián
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Northern Ireland ideas
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Can parking
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Electrical Power Conversion
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue