I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget