I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Montmartre - please ease my mind
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Belgium
- 15 Navigo Decouverte
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary