I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Montmartre - please ease my mind
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Food tours in Rome?
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 16 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 England/EPL family vacation
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 25 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"