I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week driving in Bavaria
- 2 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 6 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 7 Car rental/return near London
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 10 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 The highlands
- 13 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 14 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 15 Avignon or St. remy
- 16 On my way to Puglia
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 19 Camino Redux
- 20 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 21 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 22 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 23 Belgium for the 1st time
- 24 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 25 Rungis market Paris