I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel in March
- 2 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 3 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 We are back!
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary