I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Montmartre - please ease my mind
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Unique Venice Activity
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 24 car rental advice in Portugal
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe