I apparently have spent too much time on travel forums again and am second guessing my travel plans.
I will be in Paris in April and am staying in Montmartre near the Sacré-Coeur with my young daughter. I chose this area since it is off the beaten path to some degree and the place we are staying is highly recommended. Every time I read about the area though it makes me nervous. I guess what I really need to know is if the dangers some people talk about are real or perceived.
So for those of you that have stayed there/lived there please either reassure me my instincts were right and we will enjoy the area or send me packing to a new locale.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 4 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 7 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 8 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 9 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 10 Paris gtg in October?
- 11 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 12 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 13 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 14 Italy trains question
- 15 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 16 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 17 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 18 Iceland in July
- 19 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 20 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 21 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 22 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 23 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 24 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 25 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary