I have booked a nice studio in Andre del Sarte, Montmarte, Paris and wondering if anyone knows this area? First time to Paris for myself. We have a budget of $200 AUD per night.
Can you please tell me if this is a dodgy area, or is it okay. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reset Epson SETUP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 EPSON PRINTER d*j
- 2 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 Itinery help Crete
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 12 TIM in FCO - update
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon