I have booked a nice studio in Andre del Sarte, Montmarte, Paris and wondering if anyone knows this area? First time to Paris for myself. We have a budget of $200 AUD per night.
Can you please tell me if this is a dodgy area, or is it okay. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Germany
- 2 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 3 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 7 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 10 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 Italy - best two central locations
- 13 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 14 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 20 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 21 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 22 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 25 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help