I have booked a nice studio in Andre del Sarte, Montmarte, Paris and wondering if anyone knows this area? First time to Paris for myself. We have a budget of $200 AUD per night.
Can you please tell me if this is a dodgy area, or is it okay. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 4 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 5 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 London Food Tour
- 8 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 9 Family trip to France with kids
- 10 Where to stay in London
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 14 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 15 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 16 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 18 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 21 Spain. malaga to granada
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 24 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?