I have booked a nice studio in Andre del Sarte, Montmarte, Paris and wondering if anyone knows this area? First time to Paris for myself. We have a budget of $200 AUD per night.
Can you please tell me if this is a dodgy area, or is it okay. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 Tuscany literature
- 4 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 7 15 nights in Italy
- 8 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 9 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 10 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 11 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 12 Dordogne Trip Report
- 13 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 14 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 17 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 18 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 19 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 20 Dublin to Dingle?
- 21 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 22 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Spain & Italy...in August...in a wheelchair!
- 23 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 24 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery