I just graduated college and am planning a month trip to Europe with my boyfriend. I have a draft itinerary set out and hoping to get some feedback. I am concerned I am trying to fit too much in a month but there is so much I want to see! Here is what I have so far (only flight to London booked). I would appreciate any and all advice!
Day 1 - Arrive London
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - Train to Amsterdam
Day 6 - Amsterdam
Day 7 - Amsterdam
Day 8 - Train to Paris (I realize this is back tracking but need to meet a friend in Amsterdam on the weekend)
Day 9 - Paris
Day 10 - Paris
Day 11 - Paris
Day 12 - Flight to Venice
Day 13 - Venice
Day 14 - Venice
Day 15 - Train to Florence
Day 16 - Florence
Day 17 - Florence
Day 18 - Florence
Day 19 - Train to Rome
Day 20 - Rome
Day 21 - Rome
Day 22 - Rome
Day 23 - Rome
Day 24 - Flight to Barcelona
Day 25 - Barcelona
Day 26 - Barcelona
Day 27 - Barcelona
Day 28 - Flight to Lisbon
Day 29 - Lisbon
Day 30 - Lisbon
Day 31 - Lisbon
Day 32 - Flight home
I am spending the most time in Rome and wondering If I instead should spend an extra day in Paris (or Florence/Barcelona/Lisbon). Is this feasible or am I doing too much?
Thank you in advance!!! Means so much for your insights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 We're here!
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 5 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 Bremerhaven and environs
- 22 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
Month Long European Trip (First time visiting!) ADVICE NEEDED! Please!