Good morning, all!
I am graduating from college this December and heading off to law school in the fall (2015). My mother, a returning student, is graduating in May and then going to pharmacy school in the fall. To celebrate (and to give ourselves a brief break before graduate school) we want to spend a month traveling through Europe. We have never been so this is completely foreign to us. We are on limited time and we both know it will be a while before we are able to travel again so we would like to see as much as possible. We both love museums and the rich historical aspects of Europe.
We have no idea how we would like to structure this trip, but we know we would like to see Paris, Rome, and Athens. Anyone have suggestions on where else we should go and in which order? This would likely be a July trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotmail mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Paris hotel
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Stuck in Paris
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ex-pats with young kids
- 25 Iceland france spain
Good morning, all!