Good morning, all!
I am graduating from college this December and heading off to law school in the fall (2015). My mother, a returning student, is graduating in May and then going to pharmacy school in the fall. To celebrate (and to give ourselves a brief break before graduate school) we want to spend a month traveling through Europe. We have never been so this is completely foreign to us. We are on limited time and we both know it will be a while before we are able to travel again so we would like to see as much as possible. We both love museums and the rich historical aspects of Europe.
We have no idea how we would like to structure this trip, but we know we would like to see Paris, Rome, and Athens. Anyone have suggestions on where else we should go and in which order? This would likely be a July trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 2017 Easter in Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary
Good morning, all!