Good morning, all!
I am graduating from college this December and heading off to law school in the fall (2015). My mother, a returning student, is graduating in May and then going to pharmacy school in the fall. To celebrate (and to give ourselves a brief break before graduate school) we want to spend a month traveling through Europe. We have never been so this is completely foreign to us. We are on limited time and we both know it will be a while before we are able to travel again so we would like to see as much as possible. We both love museums and the rich historical aspects of Europe.
We have no idea how we would like to structure this trip, but we know we would like to see Paris, Rome, and Athens. Anyone have suggestions on where else we should go and in which order? This would likely be a July trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 London Theater
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 8 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 11 Private Guide in Lyon
- 12 Norwegian Air?
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 UK in May and June
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 25 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
Good morning, all!