I'm heading to Rome for just under three months and staying with a host family about halfway between Monteverde Vecchio and Monteverde Nuovo. I'm wondering if there's anything I should know about the area in general and if there are any good spots to rest or hang out and any landmarks worth visiting. I'm sure my host family will have plenty of suggestions, but I thought it was worth a shot on here as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Garda Land
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 6 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 7 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 8 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 13 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 14 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Dublin Leap Card
- 17 Vatican City questions
- 18 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 24 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip