I'm heading to Rome for just under three months and staying with a host family about halfway between Monteverde Vecchio and Monteverde Nuovo. I'm wondering if there's anything I should know about the area in general and if there are any good spots to rest or hang out and any landmarks worth visiting. I'm sure my host family will have plenty of suggestions, but I thought it was worth a shot on here as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 핼로카지노＼❣＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼❣＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 하얏트바카라／✡』》( WE326.zz.am )《『✡＼슈퍼카지노하얏트바카라
- 3 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 4 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 5 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 6 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 First trip to Italy
- 10 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 11 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 12 Granada to Madrid
- 13 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 21 Croatia trip Planning
- 22 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 So much to do, so little time!
- 24 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 25 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam