I'm heading to Rome for just under three months and staying with a host family about halfway between Monteverde Vecchio and Monteverde Nuovo. I'm wondering if there's anything I should know about the area in general and if there are any good spots to rest or hang out and any landmarks worth visiting. I'm sure my host family will have plenty of suggestions, but I thought it was worth a shot on here as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 2 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Renting a car in Greece
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Piedmont question
- 21 Insurance on rental car options
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Sunday and Monday in Provence area