I'm heading to Rome for just under three months and staying with a host family about halfway between Monteverde Vecchio and Monteverde Nuovo. I'm wondering if there's anything I should know about the area in general and if there are any good spots to rest or hang out and any landmarks worth visiting. I'm sure my host family will have plenty of suggestions, but I thought it was worth a shot on here as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 2 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Where in Greece
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy