I'm heading to Rome for just under three months and staying with a host family about halfway between Monteverde Vecchio and Monteverde Nuovo. I'm wondering if there's anything I should know about the area in general and if there are any good spots to rest or hang out and any landmarks worth visiting. I'm sure my host family will have plenty of suggestions, but I thought it was worth a shot on here as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 2 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Germany family road trip help!
- 11 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Prague
- 17 Ischia
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Spain and South of France
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Overnight at Heathrow
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 France, UK and Ireland
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking