I only have one full day in Florence and I'm having a tough time deciding which town to visit- Montepulciano/Val d'Orcia or Siena? I will be traveling with my daughters and we prefer to be wandering outdoors vs. being in museums.
Suggestions? Ideas? Please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라카지노∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 2 월드스타카지노**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｅ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 5 Paris in September
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 15 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 16 Undisclsoed location
- 17 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 Praiano
- 20 Rome-Itinerary
- 21 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 22 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Venice
- 25 Rome to venice