We are spending two weeks in Montepulciano at Sant"Antonio Resort with our three kids (ages 3,8,20) this July.
Do you have any faves? Restaurants? Markets? Wineries? Sightseeing "must-sees"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 2 Seeking a special place in France
- 3 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 4 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 5 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 6 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Perugia Italy driving
- 8 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 9 Malta or Gozo?
- 10 Taking wine home from France
- 11 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 12 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 13 Paris Metro Question
- 14 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 15 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 16 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 17 Getting to Giverny
- 18 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon
- 19 Organic/Natural Perfumerie in Paris?
- 20 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 21 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 22 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 23 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 24 Italy train travel question
- 25 Naples & Amalfi Coast