I'm planning on going on a trip to Croatia and Montenegro with 3 others in our late 20's in early October 2013. Any suggestions? We will be going for about 9 days.
We would like to see some beaches and some night life, hiking...
Thanks for any help! Also, we don't really want to rent a car.. Probably take ferrys and buses, walk a lot...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라∠온라인카지노주소
- 2 필리핀월드카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노☎인터넷카지노
- 3 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 London with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Best Viking Sites
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Ex-pats with young kids
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 20 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 24 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre