I'm planning on going on a trip to Croatia and Montenegro with 3 others in our late 20's in early October 2013. Any suggestions? We will be going for about 9 days.
We would like to see some beaches and some night life, hiking...
Thanks for any help! Also, we don't really want to rent a car.. Probably take ferrys and buses, walk a lot...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lucca in Fall 2015
- 2 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 3 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Trip to Amsterdam n near by
- 6 Paris Museum Pass/Free Day
- 7 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 8 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento
- 9 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 10 Multi-Generation Trip
- 11 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 12 Transferring on Germany trains
- 13 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 14 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 15 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 16 Russia - GO or not?
- 17 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 18 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 19 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 20 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 21 quick Rome advice
- 22 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 23 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 24 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 25 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!