We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 Trans-Siberia Train
- 3 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 4 A week driving in Bavaria
- 5 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 6 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 7 PLITVICE LAKES
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 11 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 12 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 13 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 16 written guide for Olympia
- 17 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 18 Naxos hotel question
- 19 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 20 Avignon or St. remy
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 23 Camino Redux
- 24 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 25 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass