We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 2 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 8 Cash machines ATM
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 온라인카지노¶⊥(≤ KR657.ZE.AM ≤)⊥¶슈퍼카지노
- 11 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 YIKES!
- 19 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 22 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 Labor Day in Paris