We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Montenegro- Zabljak Durmitor and sleeping in mountains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 6 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 7 Pronunciation
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Dublin Tour Companies
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids