We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 6 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Barcelona extension
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 17 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 18 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Kilt makers
- 21 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...