We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 6 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 7 B&B in Ireland
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 15 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Apartment Montreux area
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 An evening in London
- 25 Wine Shipping from Puglia