We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Amalfi Coast help
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 14 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 15 Trains in Alps and UK
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 20 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 21 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 25 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)