We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Montenegro- Zabljak Durmitor and sleeping in mountains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 6 One week in Spain, late May
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 9 Pyrenees logistics
- 10 Northern Europe in April-May
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 14 Normandy and Loire
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 17 malta
- 18 First time Ireland trip
- 19 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Iwango went…to Nice
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 25 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy