We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 2 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 9 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 10 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 11 Pousadas in Portugal
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Antiques shopping Rome
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 Scotland Trip Planning
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 23 Lake Maggiore
- 24 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 25 Must sees in Malaga