We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Visit to London
- 2 London Weekly Apartment
- 3 Finalizing Itinerary
- 4 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 5 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 6 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 7 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 8 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 9 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 10 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 11 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 12 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 13 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 14 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 15 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 16 Madrid to Dordogne
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 Rental car in Italy
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 21 15 nights in Italy
- 22 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 23 Overnight Layover -London
- 24 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 25 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice