We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Barcelona with baby
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 9 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 14 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Capri in July
- 17 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 18 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 19 Venice
- 20 London 2For1 question
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations