We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 15 One July night in Verona - help!
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 19 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 20 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 25 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?