We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 17 Germany-Car or Train
- 18 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Jewish Vienna
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Reaching the Lake District
- 23 Positano Hotel in September
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 Brussels flower tapestry