We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 17 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal