We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Montenegro- Zabljak Durmitor and sleeping in mountains
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 London at Easter
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 20 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport