We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Montenegro- Zabljak Durmitor and sleeping in mountains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 2 Help with Madrid Location
- 3 Help for San Sebastian
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Venice, just arrived
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Central London Hotels
- 8 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 9 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 10 3 days in Rome
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 16 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 17 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 20 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 21 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?