We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Montenegro- Zabljak Durmitor and sleeping in mountains
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 6 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 7 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 How Long For Santorini?
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 11 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 12 Germany with 6 month old.
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 16 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 17 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 18 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 19 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 Must-do Day Trips from London