We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 2 Italy/Greece with kids
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 9 10 day Greek Island trip
- 10 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 11 Portugal itinerary help
- 12 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 13 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 14 Lisbon NYE
- 15 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Need help in travel planning
- 20 French immersion courses in France
- 21 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 22 Puglia or La Langhe
- 23 Visiting Spain in January
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?