Is there anyone that had done the 1 day rafting trip to tara river from Kotor or Dubrovnik. There is not alot of info out there. Is it worth the total 6 hours of driving 3 there and back? Is the scenery on the drive and the rafting trip amazing? We would be there in July so we know the rapids are smaller than it would be more to see the scenery and interior.
I also see that companies like Miro-tara and Summit tours do the 1 day tour on the upper part of the river by the bridge starting at Splaviste
Most other companies like Active travel do the 1 day tour of the lower part of the river starting at Brstanovica to scepan Polje.
Has anyone rafted the whole river and which part did you enjoy mos as far as scenery etc. if we only have time for 1 day tour?
Alos instead of being picked up by a tour company we were thinking of driving in the AM ourselves from Dubrovnik and returning after to Kotor. Than we could stop at the bridge above the canyon etc on our own before leaving, Does any one advise against this for some reason?
thank you for any advice you might be able to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 2 asdfasdf
- 3 Transportation
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 Leather goods in Florence
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier