Is there anyone that had done the 1 day rafting trip to tara river from Kotor or Dubrovnik. There is not alot of info out there. Is it worth the total 6 hours of driving 3 there and back? Is the scenery on the drive and the rafting trip amazing? We would be there in July so we know the rapids are smaller than it would be more to see the scenery and interior.
I also see that companies like Miro-tara and Summit tours do the 1 day tour on the upper part of the river by the bridge starting at Splaviste
Most other companies like Active travel do the 1 day tour of the lower part of the river starting at Brstanovica to scepan Polje.
Has anyone rafted the whole river and which part did you enjoy mos as far as scenery etc. if we only have time for 1 day tour?
Alos instead of being picked up by a tour company we were thinking of driving in the AM ourselves from Dubrovnik and returning after to Kotor. Than we could stop at the bridge above the canyon etc on our own before leaving, Does any one advise against this for some reason?
thank you for any advice you might be able to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 2 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 3 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 4 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 5 explore Italy on a budget
- 6 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 7 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 8 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 9 Itenerary Opinion
- 10 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 11 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 12 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 13 The Best beach in Europe
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 18 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 19 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 20 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 21 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Rome Italy
- 24 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 25 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool