Is there anyone that had done the 1 day rafting trip to tara river from Kotor or Dubrovnik. There is not alot of info out there. Is it worth the total 6 hours of driving 3 there and back? Is the scenery on the drive and the rafting trip amazing? We would be there in July so we know the rapids are smaller than it would be more to see the scenery and interior.
I also see that companies like Miro-tara and Summit tours do the 1 day tour on the upper part of the river by the bridge starting at Splaviste
Most other companies like Active travel do the 1 day tour of the lower part of the river starting at Brstanovica to scepan Polje.
Has anyone rafted the whole river and which part did you enjoy mos as far as scenery etc. if we only have time for 1 day tour?
Alos instead of being picked up by a tour company we were thinking of driving in the AM ourselves from Dubrovnik and returning after to Kotor. Than we could stop at the bridge above the canyon etc on our own before leaving, Does any one advise against this for some reason?
thank you for any advice you might be able to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sentimental Journey
- 2 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 3 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 4 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 5 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 6 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 7 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 8 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 9 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 10 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 11 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 13 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 14 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 Taxi Heathrow
- 17 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 18 Car rental return Nice
- 19 3/4/ days South of France
- 20 Rental car return in Nice
- 21 Antwerp Tram
- 22 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 25 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?