Is there anyone that had done the 1 day rafting trip to tara river from Kotor or Dubrovnik. There is not alot of info out there. Is it worth the total 6 hours of driving 3 there and back? Is the scenery on the drive and the rafting trip amazing? We would be there in July so we know the rapids are smaller than it would be more to see the scenery and interior.
I also see that companies like Miro-tara and Summit tours do the 1 day tour on the upper part of the river by the bridge starting at Splaviste
Most other companies like Active travel do the 1 day tour of the lower part of the river starting at Brstanovica to scepan Polje.
Has anyone rafted the whole river and which part did you enjoy mos as far as scenery etc. if we only have time for 1 day tour?
Alos instead of being picked up by a tour company we were thinking of driving in the AM ourselves from Dubrovnik and returning after to Kotor. Than we could stop at the bridge above the canyon etc on our own before leaving, Does any one advise against this for some reason?
thank you for any advice you might be able to give!
Montenegro- tara river rafting canyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 2 Shipping Prosecco
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Your favourite places in Bath
- 7 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 8 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Europe Tour with Kids
- 11 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Kimhe--flamenco
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 20 Italy 14 days
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 23 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 24 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 25 Venice Apartment on Canal for Three Canadian Ladies