Is there anyone that had done the 1 day rafting trip to tara river from Kotor or Dubrovnik. There is not alot of info out there. Is it worth the total 6 hours of driving 3 there and back? Is the scenery on the drive and the rafting trip amazing? We would be there in July so we know the rapids are smaller than it would be more to see the scenery and interior.
I also see that companies like Miro-tara and Summit tours do the 1 day tour on the upper part of the river by the bridge starting at Splaviste
Most other companies like Active travel do the 1 day tour of the lower part of the river starting at Brstanovica to scepan Polje.
Has anyone rafted the whole river and which part did you enjoy mos as far as scenery etc. if we only have time for 1 day tour?
Alos instead of being picked up by a tour company we were thinking of driving in the AM ourselves from Dubrovnik and returning after to Kotor. Than we could stop at the bridge above the canyon etc on our own before leaving, Does any one advise against this for some reason?
thank you for any advice you might be able to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 Palermo Apartment
- 10 travel fan 220v?
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 Barcelona - places to stay
- 13 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 Europe in October!
- 19 B&Bs in Ireland
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Moldova and Transnistria
- 22 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France