Is there anyone that had done the 1 day rafting trip to tara river from Kotor or Dubrovnik. There is not alot of info out there. Is it worth the total 6 hours of driving 3 there and back? Is the scenery on the drive and the rafting trip amazing? We would be there in July so we know the rapids are smaller than it would be more to see the scenery and interior.
I also see that companies like Miro-tara and Summit tours do the 1 day tour on the upper part of the river by the bridge starting at Splaviste
Most other companies like Active travel do the 1 day tour of the lower part of the river starting at Brstanovica to scepan Polje.
Has anyone rafted the whole river and which part did you enjoy mos as far as scenery etc. if we only have time for 1 day tour?
Alos instead of being picked up by a tour company we were thinking of driving in the AM ourselves from Dubrovnik and returning after to Kotor. Than we could stop at the bridge above the canyon etc on our own before leaving, Does any one advise against this for some reason?
thank you for any advice you might be able to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Malta
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Best Harbour Towns in Mediterranean
- 4 3 Wake-up calls
- 5 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 8 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 9 Yummy Swiss bites
- 10 Schengen visa
- 11 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 12 Sicily - my nest trip
- 13 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 14 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 15 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 16 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 17 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 18 December in Deutschland
- 19 spanish winery region(s)
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 23 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 24 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 25 Best International Sim Card