Is there anyone that had done the 1 day rafting trip to tara river from Kotor or Dubrovnik. There is not alot of info out there. Is it worth the total 6 hours of driving 3 there and back? Is the scenery on the drive and the rafting trip amazing? We would be there in July so we know the rapids are smaller than it would be more to see the scenery and interior.
I also see that companies like Miro-tara and Summit tours do the 1 day tour on the upper part of the river by the bridge starting at Splaviste
Most other companies like Active travel do the 1 day tour of the lower part of the river starting at Brstanovica to scepan Polje.
Has anyone rafted the whole river and which part did you enjoy mos as far as scenery etc. if we only have time for 1 day tour?
Alos instead of being picked up by a tour company we were thinking of driving in the AM ourselves from Dubrovnik and returning after to Kotor. Than we could stop at the bridge above the canyon etc on our own before leaving, Does any one advise against this for some reason?
thank you for any advice you might be able to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 5 Berlin -clubs
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 base in brussels
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Uber vs. TfL
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 25 Alitala