We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 6 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 24 Weekend navigo options
- 25 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...