We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 4 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 11 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Olive Oil
- 16 Paris in 1 Day
- 17 Oslo in early Oct
- 18 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 22 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Sunny September Trip Report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain