We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 4 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 5 florence hotel
- 6 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 7 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 8 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 13 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 14 My Journey Through Europe
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 What is the best food in France?
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey