We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 2 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Central European train travel
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 13 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 14 Train tickets within Italy
- 15 In Paris on my own
- 16 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 17 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 18 Questions for Paris residents
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 21 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 22 Venice - apartment??????
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 25 Stay in Venice