We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Germany in December 2015
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Vegan in Germany?
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 biking tours in Italy?
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Italy Countryside
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 French Basque region