We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 Munich and Dachau
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 9 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 11 London visit
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 18 Duoro river cruises
- 19 car rental advice in Portugal
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour