We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain. malaga to granada
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 4 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 5 London Food Tour
- 6 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 7 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 8 Schladming, Austria
- 9 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 10 Family trip to France with kids
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 15 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 16 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 17 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 18 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 19 25 days in Europe
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 24 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 25 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes