We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Montenegro or Croatia for Beauty, Activities, Romance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 France, Italy and Greec
- 3 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 4 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 5 4-6 weeks
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 Venice Banning Fodors
- 10 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Rome---August and September
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015