We are stopping in Montenegro on our Mediterranean Cruise with our two teens. The cruise line offers a Jaz beach excursion which might be a welcome change from all the sightseeing we will have done throughout Italy, England and France. (and I love the beach) Anyone been to Jaz Beach? Can you purchase food there? Family friendly?
Montenegro - Jaz Beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 2 BMW European Delivery program
- 3 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Eating in University cafeterias
- 12 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 13 travel to western Europe from India
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 16 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 17 wineries near Ronda
- 18 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 19 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 20 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 23 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 24 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 25 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?