We are stopping in Montenegro on our Mediterranean Cruise with our two teens. The cruise line offers a Jaz beach excursion which might be a welcome change from all the sightseeing we will have done throughout Italy, England and France. (and I love the beach) Anyone been to Jaz Beach? Can you purchase food there? Family friendly?
Montenegro - Jaz Beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb
- 2 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 3 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 4 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 7 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 10 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 11 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 12 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 13 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 19 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 British Honeymoon!