We are stopping in Montenegro on our Mediterranean Cruise with our two teens. The cruise line offers a Jaz beach excursion which might be a welcome change from all the sightseeing we will have done throughout Italy, England and France. (and I love the beach) Anyone been to Jaz Beach? Can you purchase food there? Family friendly?
Montenegro - Jaz Beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 3 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 4 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 6 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 7 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 8 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 9 Monet's Giverny
- 10 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 11 Cookware in France
- 12 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 13 apartment
- 14 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 Vaucluse Lavander
- 17 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 18 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 19 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 20 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 21 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 22 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 23 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 24 Ireland train system: first class??
- 25 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals