We are stopping in Montenegro on our Mediterranean Cruise with our two teens. The cruise line offers a Jaz beach excursion which might be a welcome change from all the sightseeing we will have done throughout Italy, England and France. (and I love the beach) Anyone been to Jaz Beach? Can you purchase food there? Family friendly?
Montenegro - Jaz Beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 3 Airbnb scam
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 Best data sim
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Alterations to night trains routes
- 17 Trip Report, part 1
- 18 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 shortened trip to Italy
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Air France strike
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Italy tours