We are stopping in Montenegro on our Mediterranean Cruise with our two teens. The cruise line offers a Jaz beach excursion which might be a welcome change from all the sightseeing we will have done throughout Italy, England and France. (and I love the beach) Anyone been to Jaz Beach? Can you purchase food there? Family friendly?
Montenegro - Jaz Beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 2 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 5 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 6 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 7 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 8 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 9 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 12 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 13 Please help me plan my trip!
- 14 Copenhagen hotel
- 15 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 16 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 17 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 18 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 19 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 20 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 21 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 22 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 25 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old