We are stopping in Montenegro on our Mediterranean Cruise with our two teens. The cruise line offers a Jaz beach excursion which might be a welcome change from all the sightseeing we will have done throughout Italy, England and France. (and I love the beach) Anyone been to Jaz Beach? Can you purchase food there? Family friendly?
Montenegro - Jaz Beach?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 France in 2003
- 4 South of Switzerland
- 5 A Week in Spain
- 6 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 7 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 8 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Home Base in Belgium
- 11 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 12 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 15 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 Greece after the Vote
- 18 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Back to Provence in 2015
- 21 Spain trip report
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Rocamaxour
- 25 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?