We are stopping in Montenegro on our Mediterranean Cruise with our two teens. The cruise line offers a Jaz beach excursion which might be a welcome change from all the sightseeing we will have done throughout Italy, England and France. (and I love the beach) Anyone been to Jaz Beach? Can you purchase food there? Family friendly?
Montenegro - Jaz Beach?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 17 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop