I was considering going to Montenegro with my mum this summer in July. I was wondering whether anyone had recommendations on where to stay/what to do. Is it worth moving around, or basing yourself at the one spot? Open for suggestions as to how long we should stay there for - I thought 5-7 days?
Any suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Flamenco in October
- 14 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 21 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.