I'll be needing your advice.
Together with a small group of friends we'll be going in September to Montenegro for an 8 day trip & vacation. We'll drive with 2 cars from Romania through Serbia. We want to hike a bit with a backpack in the mountains (most of us are mountain-lovers) and relax for 2-3 days on the seaside. A short trip to Croatia is also possible.
We intend to sleep in tents (if available campings and possible) or rent some apartments to keep it low-cost.
Thank you guys a lot for your suggestions! Can't wait to go to Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 2 Wake Up Mods
- 3 Hotels in Florence
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 One week in London with kids
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Greece and Italy Combo
- 10 Which city order makes most sense?
- 11 favorite app for converting US $$
- 12 SNCF - low price for summer
- 13 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 14 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 15 Best of Norway
- 16 a week in Lombardia
- 17 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 18 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 19 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 20 Light weight small converter?
- 21 Positano Surprise
- 22 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich