I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal with children
- 2 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 6 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 7 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 8 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 9 2 for 1 tickets
- 10 Spa in Scotland
- 11 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 12 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 13 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 14 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 15 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 16 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 17 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 18 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 19 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 20 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 21 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 22 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 23 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 24 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 25 Greek Island honeymoon