I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 2 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 15 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 21 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 22 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 23 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 24 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 25 Ireland Southwest