I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 7 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 8 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 Central European train travel
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 15 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 16 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 17 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 18 In Paris on my own
- 19 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 23 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 24 Venice - apartment??????
- 25 Our first trip to Europe