I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommend a tour company?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 Skiing in Austria?
- 7 Arles as a base?
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 11 Spanish Music
- 12 Now for the Venice hotel
- 13 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 14 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome