I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 Airport to Piraeus
- 14 Train to Airport in Venice
- 15 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 16 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 17 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville