I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 2 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Sorrento Advice Please
- 4 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 5 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 14 Need help with itinerary
- 15 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 20 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 21 La Sagrada Familia
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 24 Do I need train tix in advance
- 25 Help: Short visit to Crete