I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 5 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 6 Help with France itinerary
- 7 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 8 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 ITALO trains need help
- 11 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 12 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 plug adapters ITALY
- 15 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 16 German Rail Twin Pass
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 19 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 20 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 25 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris