I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 5 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland
- 7 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 8 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 9 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 10 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 11 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 12 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 24 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years