I haven’t seen any posts on Montenegro’s Durmitor national park in this forum. My husband, two young children and I will be travelling through Montenegro this August and we would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Durmitor park. Zabljak seems to be the most convenient location for the lakes and hikes. Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Enigma? Any other tips for accomodation in the town? We are also considering driving up from Zabljak to Sarajevo – can anyone comment on road conditions? I always appreciate advice from Fodorites. Thanks!
Montenegro – has anyone stayed in Zabljak (Durmitor)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 2 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 3 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 4 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 5 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 8 Advice please...
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct