We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 2 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 8 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece
- 11 Italy for Christmas Week
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Shoes in Scotland
- 14 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 19 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 20 Portugal with large family
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 restaurants in Marais district
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 25 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?