We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노 주소§【RAM300.COM】§ 마닐라 카지노
- 2 바카라사이트주소§【RAM300.COM】§ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 3 우리카지노주소ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 강원랜드 카지노 이용방법
- 4 온라인바카라§【RAM300.COM】§ 카지노 룰렛
- 5 카지노 블랙잭 ᛡ【RAM300.COM】 ᛡ 카지노 바카라
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 16 Flat in London
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 20 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas