We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Brief trip report Naples
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 15 What to take to Germany
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey