We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Monte Carlo or bust!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 quiet hotel
- 4 He said , she said
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Venice hotel selection
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 May trip to the islands
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 22 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions