We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 3 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 4 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 5 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 6 Age limit for car rental?
- 7 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 8 Santorini and Positano.
- 9 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 10 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 11 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 12 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 13 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 14 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 15 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 18 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 19 tipping
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Spain for 10 nights
- 23 30 day France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia itinerary. Need help!
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!