We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 14 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 18 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 21 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh