We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Paris hotel
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Stuck in Paris
- 18 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ex-pats with young kids