We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 3 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 4 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 5 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 12 From London to Paris to US
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Greece Experts
- 16 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 17 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?