We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 Basque country ideas
- 6 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 12 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 18 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 19 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 20 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 23 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 24 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 25 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve