We found out five hours ago that we will be going to Monte Carlo in 48 hours (leaving Monday morning)! Totally unexpected but now we have no idea where to start with planning. Our flight, transfers and hotel are arranged but need help with restaurants, things to do/see, places to go, transportation, etc. It will be daughter (19) and mom traveling so we won't have a car. We only have three days - please help us make the best of them! We appreciate any and all advice.
Monte Carlo - last minute trip - need lots of help quick
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 15 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 21 banger rally around europe?
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!