I don't gamble and know nothing about casinos, and my memory of the casino at Monte Carlo is quite vague, from about 23 years ago. However, a client insists that I'm wrong, so I have to ask:
Isn't there just one casino in Monte Carlo? She thinks it is like Las Vegas and all big hotels have casinos. I thought there was just one large, state owned casino.
Does anyone know? Is there a good link to the casino?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aol@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 Iceland france spain
- 4 Paris hotel
- 5 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Spanish food - not that special?
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 11 Maximizing Norway time
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Greece
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas