I don't gamble and know nothing about casinos, and my memory of the casino at Monte Carlo is quite vague, from about 23 years ago. However, a client insists that I'm wrong, so I have to ask:
Isn't there just one casino in Monte Carlo? She thinks it is like Las Vegas and all big hotels have casinos. I thought there was just one large, state owned casino.
Does anyone know? Is there a good link to the casino?
Monte Carlo Casino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Is my plan ok
- 3 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 18 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 19 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Museums in Berlin
- 24 Schengen Visa Rules
- 25 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road