I don't gamble and know nothing about casinos, and my memory of the casino at Monte Carlo is quite vague, from about 23 years ago. However, a client insists that I'm wrong, so I have to ask:
Isn't there just one casino in Monte Carlo? She thinks it is like Las Vegas and all big hotels have casinos. I thought there was just one large, state owned casino.
Does anyone know? Is there a good link to the casino?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 2 Europe Excursion
- 3 Avignon
- 4 Taking wine home from France
- 5 September in Switzerland
- 6 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 9 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 10 1st Time in Europe
- 11 Prague
- 12 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 13 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 14 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 15 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 16 Where Europeans Vacation
- 17 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 18 Paris Metro Question
- 19 Palace of the Popes
- 20 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 21 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 22 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 23 electrical adaptor plugs
- 24 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 25 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?