I don't gamble and know nothing about casinos, and my memory of the casino at Monte Carlo is quite vague, from about 23 years ago. However, a client insists that I'm wrong, so I have to ask:
Isn't there just one casino in Monte Carlo? She thinks it is like Las Vegas and all big hotels have casinos. I thought there was just one large, state owned casino.
Does anyone know? Is there a good link to the casino?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Camogli and surrounds
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 12 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 16 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 17 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 18 Route des Vins
- 19 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip