I don't gamble and know nothing about casinos, and my memory of the casino at Monte Carlo is quite vague, from about 23 years ago. However, a client insists that I'm wrong, so I have to ask:
Isn't there just one casino in Monte Carlo? She thinks it is like Las Vegas and all big hotels have casinos. I thought there was just one large, state owned casino.
Does anyone know? Is there a good link to the casino?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Venice
- 4 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Another Book List for Italy
- 10 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 11 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 12 Last night in Sweden
- 13 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 17 charming cities in Spain
- 18 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Berlin, Nice and London
- 25 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts