I don't gamble and know nothing about casinos, and my memory of the casino at Monte Carlo is quite vague, from about 23 years ago. However, a client insists that I'm wrong, so I have to ask:
Isn't there just one casino in Monte Carlo? She thinks it is like Las Vegas and all big hotels have casinos. I thought there was just one large, state owned casino.
Does anyone know? Is there a good link to the casino?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 2 Gap of Dunloe
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway