My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
- 1 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Four days to wander France???
- 4 Budepest or Brussels?
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 9 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 day trips from Stuttgart
- 21 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 22 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 23 Car rental
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.