My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French rental car advice needed
- 2 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 3 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 4 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 7 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 Bus ride to Positano
- 10 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 11 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 12 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 13 Split to Venice. Help!
- 14 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 15 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 16 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 17 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 18 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 19 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Tasting Cellars in Beaune