My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)