My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 2 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 3 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 4 International driving permit required in France?
- 5 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 Netherlands Delta Works
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Cotswolds village base
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 13 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 16 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 19 Wine tour from Verona?
- 20 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands