My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Apartments in Rome
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 14 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague