My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 5 Seaplane service
- 6 Airb2b in Paris
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Venice tourist travel pass
- 11 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 16 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 17 Iceland wedding
- 18 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 19 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 20 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 23 Accommodation
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 Freising or Erding?