My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 3 TGV and Provence questions
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie