My fiance and I are taking a cruise at the end of October and Monte Carlo is our first port. I've been reading up on it and I'm just not that excited about this stop.. it seems to me like a big tourist sink hole where you can shop and blow your money away.. obviously the results I'm getting rave about the casinos and grand prix .. can anyone tell me some really interesting sites in this area or nearby areas that we could explore? We're both very easy to please, but we're more interested in having a cultural experience or visiting historical sites than anything. Any help provided is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 itinerary help
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer