We will be spending four glorious days in Montalcino in late June. We spent a day there three years ago and have been longing to return. We love wine and want to know several great Brunello wineries to visit. I have their huge list, but which ones have you been to you might recommend? We probably prefer the smaller family-run ones to the huge producers. Any other suggestions regarding Montalcino also would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Montalcino and Brunello
- 1 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 5 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 6 Do and don't, eating in France
- 7 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 8 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 9 Paris museums free admission
- 10 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 11 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 12 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 13 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 14 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 15 Spain with kids
- 16 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 17 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 18 Places to visit from London
- 19 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 20 Meeting up at CDG
- 21 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?