I do find it amusing that one of the tastiest and prettiest souvenirs from Mont St. Michel for all going through Normandy and who might happen to be from the NYC metro area are themulti-sized and color tins of Mere Poulard butter cookies now available at Fairway Markets!! Am sure they are lots less expensive than those I dragged home some years ago. And, for all you armchair travellers who need a good story of your hoped-to-be trip abroad, here you go!! Love that Fairway Market. And, yes, it is harder to find souvenirs worth purchasing overseas. Thinking cowbells from Switzerland this Fall.....
Mont St. Michel Souvenirs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 2 venice, italy
- 3 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 8 week in scotland
- 9 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 10 A guide to Madrid
- 11 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 12 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 April in Madrid
- 23 Big and little towns of Europe
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 Navigo Decouverte