I do find it amusing that one of the tastiest and prettiest souvenirs from Mont St. Michel for all going through Normandy and who might happen to be from the NYC metro area are themulti-sized and color tins of Mere Poulard butter cookies now available at Fairway Markets!! Am sure they are lots less expensive than those I dragged home some years ago. And, for all you armchair travellers who need a good story of your hoped-to-be trip abroad, here you go!! Love that Fairway Market. And, yes, it is harder to find souvenirs worth purchasing overseas. Thinking cowbells from Switzerland this Fall.....
Mont St. Michel Souvenirs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 2 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 3 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 SIM card for eastern europe
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 8 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 9 Southern France
- 10 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 11 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 italy
- 14 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Any experiences with Airbnb?