I do find it amusing that one of the tastiest and prettiest souvenirs from Mont St. Michel for all going through Normandy and who might happen to be from the NYC metro area are themulti-sized and color tins of Mere Poulard butter cookies now available at Fairway Markets!! Am sure they are lots less expensive than those I dragged home some years ago. And, for all you armchair travellers who need a good story of your hoped-to-be trip abroad, here you go!! Love that Fairway Market. And, yes, it is harder to find souvenirs worth purchasing overseas. Thinking cowbells from Switzerland this Fall.....
Mont St. Michel Souvenirs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 2 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 9 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 10 Europe in winter
- 11 Best day trips from Paris
- 12 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 13 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 18 Questions About Croatia
- 19 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 23 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Paris to Chantilly transportation question