I do find it amusing that one of the tastiest and prettiest souvenirs from Mont St. Michel for all going through Normandy and who might happen to be from the NYC metro area are themulti-sized and color tins of Mere Poulard butter cookies now available at Fairway Markets!! Am sure they are lots less expensive than those I dragged home some years ago. And, for all you armchair travellers who need a good story of your hoped-to-be trip abroad, here you go!! Love that Fairway Market. And, yes, it is harder to find souvenirs worth purchasing overseas. Thinking cowbells from Switzerland this Fall.....
Mont St. Michel Souvenirs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 2 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 3 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?