I'm finally coming to the Alps, and I want to try the highest peak. Well, I know the chances are low, but any help would help.
I'm going to be there in the second week of June.
1. How is the snow level (from Tete Rousse to Gouter ref.)?
I am planning to take the tramway du mont blanc to Mt. Lachat and getting to Gouter the first day. (time permitting, if I leave early). But excessive snow could cut me off.
2. If I do that, do I need a rope to cross Grand couloir? How long?(I have crampons and an axe)
3. Is it illegal to sleep in a Bivy (weather permitting)? (I'm not sure if I want to stay in a refuge) And how recommendable is it?
And...... is there anyone who want to join me?
(I have been to sierras, but haven't summited anything like Mont Blanc. )
Thanks a lot anyone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 ATM
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Bernese Oberland
- 20 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 25 Threat Level in UK