Our family of 4 (myself, husband, and two teen boys) are planning a trip to Italy Mid June - Early July 2014. Starting with 3 nights in Rome and then headed to Puglia to find a perfect combination of relaxing on the beach and day trips. Then flight from Bari to Venice for a few nights and head home. Looking for a home or apartment for 5-7 nights. Thought Poligano was the place then found a villa on the water in Capitola just south of Monopoli. The villa in Capitola would entail car rental. Any advice on the two towns? Driving in Italy?
Monopoli vs. Polignano a Mare Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 Interested In Coach Passes
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 11 Two Days in Prague
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 14 Schengen Visa
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Alterations to night trains routes
- 17 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 london in 2.5 days
- 20 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 23 London GTG late September?
- 24 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice