As I keep on planning my trip to London next week I wanted to ask you if I will need to bring British Pounds with me or is it better to just use my card at the ATM at the Heathtrow Airport. Also, do they use the EURO at all?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car