As I keep on planning my trip to London next week I wanted to ask you if I will need to bring British Pounds with me or is it better to just use my card at the ATM at the Heathtrow Airport. Also, do they use the EURO at all?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Rome
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 8 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please