As I keep on planning my trip to London next week I wanted to ask you if I will need to bring British Pounds with me or is it better to just use my card at the ATM at the Heathtrow Airport. Also, do they use the EURO at all?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Cognac transportation?
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia