Plan to exchange money for euros before we leave. How much is reasonable. I saw $500 and my husband thinks $1000. We are traveling in western and northwestern Ireland and will be on a tour 12 days and driving on our own for 3. Also do gas stations take credit cards throughout Ireland?
money needed in Ireland for 2 week trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich and Dachau
- 2 London visit
- 3 Duoro river cruises
- 4 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 5 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 10 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 SIM card for eastern europe
- 13 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 22 car rental advice in Portugal
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?