I, like many others, have the age old question ... How much money do you think I will need for my trip?
My boyfriend and I are travelling from Dec - Jan through some of Europe. The airfares, trains and accommodation will be paid for before we go.
Spain: 8 nights in Malaga, 2 nights in Madrid, 2 nights in Barcelona
UK: 8 nights in London
France: 10 nights in Paris.
We are flying between all places except possibly between Malaga to Madrid and Madrid to Barcelona (thinking trains), so we have maximum time in each city
I love to shop, experience the culture, LOVE art museums, seeing the sites, theatre, walking, photos and will also be a little kid in a candy store when we visit Disneyland.
So I guess I am trying to get a guide of how much we should budget for each day. Also do you think I need 2 days at the Louvre and at Disneyland?
I've never been to Europe before but I am very excited
Any help would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 2 Driving in Wales
- 3 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 6 Traveling in Belgium
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 9 SURPRISE TRIP
- 10 Milos beach stay
- 11 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 14 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 15 One day around Lake Brienz
- 16 Bayeux Restaurants
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 19 Best Viking Sites
- 20 Language to use in Belgium
- 21 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 22 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 23 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 24 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 25 Car Hire Bologna