I, like many others, have the age old question ... How much money do you think I will need for my trip?
My boyfriend and I are travelling from Dec - Jan through some of Europe. The airfares, trains and accommodation will be paid for before we go.
Spain: 8 nights in Malaga, 2 nights in Madrid, 2 nights in Barcelona
UK: 8 nights in London
France: 10 nights in Paris.
We are flying between all places except possibly between Malaga to Madrid and Madrid to Barcelona (thinking trains), so we have maximum time in each city
I love to shop, experience the culture, LOVE art museums, seeing the sites, theatre, walking, photos and will also be a little kid in a candy store when we visit Disneyland.
So I guess I am trying to get a guide of how much we should budget for each day. Also do you think I need 2 days at the Louvre and at Disneyland?
I've never been to Europe before but I am very excited
Any help would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 2 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 3 tipping
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 6 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 7 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 8 Hiking in Luberon
- 9 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 10 Paris and Lyon
- 11 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 12 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 London Paris
- 17 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 18 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 19 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 20 Sorrento or Positano
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 From Galway: go north or south???
- 23 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 24 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 25 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!