I, like many others, have the age old question ... How much money do you think I will need for my trip?
My boyfriend and I are travelling from Dec - Jan through some of Europe. The airfares, trains and accommodation will be paid for before we go.
Spain: 8 nights in Malaga, 2 nights in Madrid, 2 nights in Barcelona
UK: 8 nights in London
France: 10 nights in Paris.
We are flying between all places except possibly between Malaga to Madrid and Madrid to Barcelona (thinking trains), so we have maximum time in each city
I love to shop, experience the culture, LOVE art museums, seeing the sites, theatre, walking, photos and will also be a little kid in a candy store when we visit Disneyland.
So I guess I am trying to get a guide of how much we should budget for each day. Also do you think I need 2 days at the Louvre and at Disneyland?
I've never been to Europe before but I am very excited
Any help would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노【说≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪说】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 2 Need Information about French Alps
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Best Indian Food
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 dinner jackets