I, like many others, have the age old question ... How much money do you think I will need for my trip?
My boyfriend and I are travelling from Dec - Jan through some of Europe. The airfares, trains and accommodation will be paid for before we go.
Spain: 8 nights in Malaga, 2 nights in Madrid, 2 nights in Barcelona
UK: 8 nights in London
France: 10 nights in Paris.
We are flying between all places except possibly between Malaga to Madrid and Madrid to Barcelona (thinking trains), so we have maximum time in each city
I love to shop, experience the culture, LOVE art museums, seeing the sites, theatre, walking, photos and will also be a little kid in a candy store when we visit Disneyland.
So I guess I am trying to get a guide of how much we should budget for each day. Also do you think I need 2 days at the Louvre and at Disneyland?
I've never been to Europe before but I am very excited
Any help would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 London hotel
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris