I, like many others, have the age old question ... How much money do you think I will need for my trip?
My boyfriend and I are travelling from Dec - Jan through some of Europe. The airfares, trains and accommodation will be paid for before we go.
Spain: 8 nights in Malaga, 2 nights in Madrid, 2 nights in Barcelona
UK: 8 nights in London
France: 10 nights in Paris.
We are flying between all places except possibly between Malaga to Madrid and Madrid to Barcelona (thinking trains), so we have maximum time in each city
I love to shop, experience the culture, LOVE art museums, seeing the sites, theatre, walking, photos and will also be a little kid in a candy store when we visit Disneyland.
So I guess I am trying to get a guide of how much we should budget for each day. Also do you think I need 2 days at the Louvre and at Disneyland?
I've never been to Europe before but I am very excited
Any help would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 What about Basque Country?
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 7 Amsterdam Hotel
- 8 Amsterdam vs. France
- 9 Ireland ToDo
- 10 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 European Championship
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 16 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 22 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 25 Norway Itinerary