I, like many others, have the age old question ... How much money do you think I will need for my trip?
My boyfriend and I are travelling from Dec - Jan through some of Europe. The airfares, trains and accommodation will be paid for before we go.
Spain: 8 nights in Malaga, 2 nights in Madrid, 2 nights in Barcelona
UK: 8 nights in London
France: 10 nights in Paris.
We are flying between all places except possibly between Malaga to Madrid and Madrid to Barcelona (thinking trains), so we have maximum time in each city
I love to shop, experience the culture, LOVE art museums, seeing the sites, theatre, walking, photos and will also be a little kid in a candy store when we visit Disneyland.
So I guess I am trying to get a guide of how much we should budget for each day. Also do you think I need 2 days at the Louvre and at Disneyland?
I've never been to Europe before but I am very excited
Any help would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One free day in Barcelona
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 16 Rome -- The next time around
- 17 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 18 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 25 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize