I, like many others, have the age old question ... How much money do you think I will need for my trip?
My boyfriend and I are travelling from Dec - Jan through some of Europe. The airfares, trains and accommodation will be paid for before we go.
Spain: 8 nights in Malaga, 2 nights in Madrid, 2 nights in Barcelona
UK: 8 nights in London
France: 10 nights in Paris.
We are flying between all places except possibly between Malaga to Madrid and Madrid to Barcelona (thinking trains), so we have maximum time in each city
I love to shop, experience the culture, LOVE art museums, seeing the sites, theatre, walking, photos and will also be a little kid in a candy store when we visit Disneyland.
So I guess I am trying to get a guide of how much we should budget for each day. Also do you think I need 2 days at the Louvre and at Disneyland?
I've never been to Europe before but I am very excited
Any help would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Budapest
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?