I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Money Belt - Neck, Waist, or Leg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 4 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 9 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 24 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014