I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 2 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 3 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Shopping in Paris
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 14 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?