I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 2 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 3 Verona or Athens?
- 4 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 7 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 12 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 13 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 18 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 24 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.