I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 2 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 10 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 10 days in London in early December
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living