I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 박카라∽♞∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽♞∽박카라박카라
- 2 바둑이하는법✍≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡✍바둑이하는법
- 3 바둑이족보∽✎∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽✎∽바둑이족보
- 4 Killarney
- 5 바둑이☿≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☿바둑이
- 6 마종게임♂≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡♂마종게임
- 7 마종∽♪∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽♪∽마종
- 8 마이크로게임♋≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡♋마이크로게임
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 22 Greek fuel cost
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!