I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Money Belt - Neck, Waist, or Leg?
- 1 Affordable London Hotel
- 2 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 3 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 4 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 7 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 8 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 9 Help for first timers
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 11 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 12 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 13 Parisian Pickpockets
- 14 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 15 Paris Ticket t+
- 16 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 17 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 18 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 21 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 22 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Benita In Paris
- 25 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report