I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 gare de nord
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 4 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Renting International Cars from USA
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 My First Trip to Europe...
- 11 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 14 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 19 Barcelona Car rental return
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 All of Spain or something else..?
- 23 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Greece Experts