I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Money Belt - Neck, Waist, or Leg?
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Belgium