I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Money Belt - Neck, Waist, or Leg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 Eleanor's Pages
- 4 Renfe site
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Giverny in early October?
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 11 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 12 london in 2.5 days
- 13 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 14 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Interested In Coach Passes
- 19 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 20 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 21 Two Days in Prague
- 22 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 25 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s