I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon