I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 stonehenge day trip from london
- 5 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 Central and Northern Italy
- 9 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 10 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 13 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 15 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 16 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 17 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 18 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Trip to Ireland in September
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 Cornwall UK