I went to pick up a money belt for my husband for our trip to Europe and noticed mainly 3 types: on a string around the neck, belt around the waist, or band around the leg.
My husband is thinking he'd prefer the leg one since it would be less noticable and more comfortable. However, I noticed it is held on only by 2 velcro straps and I'm worried that it could fall off without him noticing.
There was also one that clipped (not a belt) inside pants and I was thinking that might be safer.
I'm wondering if anyone who's had experience using any of these could offer their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 3 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 4 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 5 day tours - Loire Valley
- 6 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 7 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 8 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 9 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 12 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 13 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 14 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 15 Vet my itinerary
- 16 Italy - best two central locations
- 17 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 18 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 19 Overnight Train Questions
- 20 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 21 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 22 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 23 Amsterdam hotels
- 24 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 25 Flamenco Shows