we will be in germany this summer (26 days in july-august) and I've got some questions.
1) Money. I've read that germany is very much a ''cash only country'' and we are trying to figure the best (and less exepensive) way to withdraw money. Our bank is Desjardins and we got a Visa Desjardins credit card too. 10 years ago we put money in our Visa account (we will be well above zero) because we heard at that time tht the exchange rate was better with Visa and there's no fees when we withdraw from them. Does it still a way to go ?
Our PIN got 5 numbers, most German banks use 4, could it be a problem ?
2) Cell phone. I got a moto G cell that i've buy unlocked at best buy. I'm using a prepaid plan with koodo. Will I be able to buy a german sim card to get a local number in germany (and data) with my cell phone ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://alphajackedhelp.com/instashred-prime-labs/
- 2 Tieks for travel
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Tracking the Weather
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 Where to eat in Rome?
- 10 Thinking about the Fjords
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Italy travel plan help
- 17 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 18 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Alsace to Austria?
- 22 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 23 Budapest language lessons
- 24 Tours in Wales
- 25 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?