I am already doing the research on this, and have some ideas. I thought that starting a thread here would not only add to what I am researching, but might also be helpful to others looking (or just give someone some good ideas for a visit).
So, in this trip coming up, I am spending one night and a good chunk of the days on either side hunting down Monet. I will have a car and leave Paris.
I've already been to Giverny twice but since it is on the way I will probably stop again. Rouen is also a stop, if for no other reason to see the Cathedral.
I will be staying in Etretat overnight, and, the next day will visit Le Havre for a few reasons - it is a UNESCO site, the fantastic museum there, and of course Monet spotting.
Honfleur is also a stop on my little tour.
In the coming days I plan to peruse my Exposition catalog (from my Jan 2011 whirlwind weekend trip to see it) but I was wondering if anyone here had anything to say about visiting Monet in Normandy.
Thank you for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이┏乐】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【乐┓온라인바둑이
- 2 지존게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓지존게임
- 3 타이젬게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓타이젬게임
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 봉봉게임┏渋】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【渋┓봉봉게임
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 8 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 12 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Vacation
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Praiano hotel question
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas