I'm taking the plane to Paris tonight and we are very excited
I know this is last minute dicision but is there a way we travel from paris to Monet Garden Giverny in one day? If yes please let me know the way.
I try to seach on google but what i can find is a car drive map only. No train.
Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 2 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 3 Car rental in Paris
- 4 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 5 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 6 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 9 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 13 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 A few last minute questions
- 17 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 22 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 25 12 days in the Italian Lakes