I'm taking the plane to Paris tonight and we are very excited
I know this is last minute dicision but is there a way we travel from paris to Monet Garden Giverny in one day? If yes please let me know the way.
I try to seach on google but what i can find is a car drive map only. No train.
Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 2 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 3 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 6 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 7 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 8 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 9 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 10 evening of song and dance
- 11 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 12 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 13 Scotland Highlands Help
- 14 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 15 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 16 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 17 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 18 Ravenna Mosaics
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France