I'm taking the plane to Paris tonight and we are very excited
I know this is last minute dicision but is there a way we travel from paris to Monet Garden Giverny in one day? If yes please let me know the way.
I try to seach on google but what i can find is a car drive map only. No train.
Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 2 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 3 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Car rental leaving Rome
- 7 8 days in Vienna in December
- 8 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 Rotterdam in 1923
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 20 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Stroller in Europe
- 23 Xmas windows in London
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Take your time to see San Gimignano