I'm taking the plane to Paris tonight and we are very excited
I know this is last minute dicision but is there a way we travel from paris to Monet Garden Giverny in one day? If yes please let me know the way.
I try to seach on google but what i can find is a car drive map only. No train.
Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 4 ATM
- 5 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 6 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 9 Living in Paris......for a week
- 10 ATM help
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 13 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Athens tour guide advice
- 20 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 25 Bernese Oberland