We took the RER from CDG to Paris city and managed just fine with 2 young kids and 3 carry-ons. Took a little over an hour door to door. We have a 10:30am flight out of CDG to the US on Monday. Is it faster to go by taxi during that time of the day? How's traffic? Would it be just as fast to take the RER?
Monday morning traffic to CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 4 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 7 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 8 Paris to Rome
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 12 London tube
- 13 bath or york
- 14 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Lavender Fields
- 17 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 18 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 20 Local Tour in Provence?
- 21 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 car rental info
- 24 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?