We took the RER from CDG to Paris city and managed just fine with 2 young kids and 3 carry-ons. Took a little over an hour door to door. We have a 10:30am flight out of CDG to the US on Monday. Is it faster to go by taxi during that time of the day? How's traffic? Would it be just as fast to take the RER?
Monday morning traffic to CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 10 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 14 Scotland day tour
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 19 International driving permit required in France?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Tour Company in Russia
- 22 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 23 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Please help us maximize our time in each European city