Have a layover in London...arriving Heathrow around noon....leaving the next morning. We've been to London's tourist places but need an idea for lunch and "something." Lunchin the same neighborhood as the "something"???? Someone suggested a walking tour....lunch at Launceston Place in South Kensington??? We haven't been to the British Museum. Are there tours inside the museum? We will have a little jet lag so don't want to have to do a lot of thinking (!!)...........Shopping is okay but only interesting shopping (not into buying clothes).
Monday afternoon in London...layover...ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 4 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 12 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Pre-paid Visa?
- 15 Looking for add on city
- 16 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?