Have a layover in London...arriving Heathrow around noon....leaving the next morning. We've been to London's tourist places but need an idea for lunch and "something." Lunchin the same neighborhood as the "something"???? Someone suggested a walking tour....lunch at Launceston Place in South Kensington??? We haven't been to the British Museum. Are there tours inside the museum? We will have a little jet lag so don't want to have to do a lot of thinking (!!)...........Shopping is okay but only interesting shopping (not into buying clothes).
Monday afternoon in London...layover...ideas
View all Europe activity »
- 1 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Europe with young teens
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 8 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 13 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich