Have a layover in London...arriving Heathrow around noon....leaving the next morning. We've been to London's tourist places but need an idea for lunch and "something." Lunchin the same neighborhood as the "something"???? Someone suggested a walking tour....lunch at Launceston Place in South Kensington??? We haven't been to the British Museum. Are there tours inside the museum? We will have a little jet lag so don't want to have to do a lot of thinking (!!)...........Shopping is okay but only interesting shopping (not into buying clothes).
Monday afternoon in London...layover...ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 best time to book accommodation
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 8 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 9 London visit
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Pompeii train to Naples
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?