Have a layover in London...arriving Heathrow around noon....leaving the next morning. We've been to London's tourist places but need an idea for lunch and "something." Lunchin the same neighborhood as the "something"???? Someone suggested a walking tour....lunch at Launceston Place in South Kensington??? We haven't been to the British Museum. Are there tours inside the museum? We will have a little jet lag so don't want to have to do a lot of thinking (!!)...........Shopping is okay but only interesting shopping (not into buying clothes).
Monday afternoon in London...layover...ideas
- 1 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 2 Germany and Italy
- 3 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 4 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 5 Car rental
- 6 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 7 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 13 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 16 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 19 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 20 London at Xmas
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 23 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 24 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 25 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS