My boyfriend and I are going to Monaco and Paris. We'd like to drive to Paris from Monaco and stop along the countryside for a night or two on the way, like in Burgundy and maybe another city for wine tasting and anything else. Do folks have suggestions on where to stop and the best way to do this? Also, I am not very familiar with car rental options in France, can we do a one-way rental, or is that excessively expensive? Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
Monaco to Paris by car
- 1 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 just want to know
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 Istanbul Hotels
- 9 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Florence to nice- help
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 15 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 16 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 17 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 18 Where to stay in London in July
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 23 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 24 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 25 ferry to Harwich