My boyfriend and I are going to Monaco and Paris. We'd like to drive to Paris from Monaco and stop along the countryside for a night or two on the way, like in Burgundy and maybe another city for wine tasting and anything else. Do folks have suggestions on where to stop and the best way to do this? Also, I am not very familiar with car rental options in France, can we do a one-way rental, or is that excessively expensive? Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
Monaco to Paris by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 5 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 Trip to Pyrenees
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 13 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 14 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 15 Tour Company in Russia
- 16 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 19 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 20 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 21 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 22 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 23 Cooking classes in Chianti
- 24 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy