My boyfriend and I are going to Monaco and Paris. We'd like to drive to Paris from Monaco and stop along the countryside for a night or two on the way, like in Burgundy and maybe another city for wine tasting and anything else. Do folks have suggestions on where to stop and the best way to do this? Also, I am not very familiar with car rental options in France, can we do a one-way rental, or is that excessively expensive? Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
Monaco to Paris by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 2 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 3 Transportation in Paris
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 6 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 7 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 8 Urgent Need of Advice
- 9 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 French rental car advice needed
- 12 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 15 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 16 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 19 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 20 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 21 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 22 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 23 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 24 Lycian Way
- 25 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking