I will be going to the grand prix this year and was wondering if someone who has been there could tell me how hard it is to get around the streets. I know there are lots of stairs but if we have seats at Place St. Devote, is there an elevator or escaltor nearby to get back to the train station. We are an older couple and not capable of walking hundreds of stairs. Thanks!
Monaco Grand Prix question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 13 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 flea markets in France
- 24 Italy vacation rental help
- 25 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence