I will be going to the grand prix this year and was wondering if someone who has been there could tell me how hard it is to get around the streets. I know there are lots of stairs but if we have seats at Place St. Devote, is there an elevator or escaltor nearby to get back to the train station. We are an older couple and not capable of walking hundreds of stairs. Thanks!
Monaco Grand Prix question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 American Express
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 driving in france with kids