I will be going to the grand prix this year and was wondering if someone who has been there could tell me how hard it is to get around the streets. I know there are lots of stairs but if we have seats at Place St. Devote, is there an elevator or escaltor nearby to get back to the train station. We are an older couple and not capable of walking hundreds of stairs. Thanks!
Monaco Grand Prix question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 2 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 6 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 7 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 4-6 weeks
- 10 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 Rome---August and September
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 South of France November Trip Report
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Clearsky Holidays
- 20 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 21 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Luggage sizing
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express