I will be going to the grand prix this year and was wondering if someone who has been there could tell me how hard it is to get around the streets. I know there are lots of stairs but if we have seats at Place St. Devote, is there an elevator or escaltor nearby to get back to the train station. We are an older couple and not capable of walking hundreds of stairs. Thanks!
Monaco Grand Prix question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 week in calabria
- 6 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 7 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 10 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 11 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 Akrotiri Tours
- 14 Walking in Oslo
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 20 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 21 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 24 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?