A couple of friends and I are planning to stay 3 days and 2 nights in Nice.
We were thinking of doing a day trip to Monaco. But we were wondering if there is enough to see in Monaco and whether it's more of a half-day trip or a full-day trip...?
If it was a half-day trip, we were also considering going on another half-day trip somewhere else... If you have any thoughts on this and recommendations, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Rome-Itinerary
- 4 Madrid/Lisbon
- 5 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Walking itinerary in England?
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 24 Greek fuel cost
- 25 Day trips around Vienna