A couple of friends and I are planning to stay 3 days and 2 nights in Nice.
We were thinking of doing a day trip to Monaco. But we were wondering if there is enough to see in Monaco and whether it's more of a half-day trip or a full-day trip...?
If it was a half-day trip, we were also considering going on another half-day trip somewhere else... If you have any thoughts on this and recommendations, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 2 Spain diving
- 3 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 6 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 7 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Ceramics
- 10 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 11 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 12 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 17 Rome Private Tours
- 18 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 19 Three days in Athens
- 20 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 21 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 22 Passport
- 23 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 24 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 25 Intercity Train