A couple of friends and I are planning to stay 3 days and 2 nights in Nice.
We were thinking of doing a day trip to Monaco. But we were wondering if there is enough to see in Monaco and whether it's more of a half-day trip or a full-day trip...?
If it was a half-day trip, we were also considering going on another half-day trip somewhere else... If you have any thoughts on this and recommendations, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 2 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 15 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 19 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 24 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 25 Moving Around Amalfi without a car