A couple of friends and I are planning to stay 3 days and 2 nights in Nice.
We were thinking of doing a day trip to Monaco. But we were wondering if there is enough to see in Monaco and whether it's more of a half-day trip or a full-day trip...?
If it was a half-day trip, we were also considering going on another half-day trip somewhere else... If you have any thoughts on this and recommendations, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 2 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 3 London Theater
- 4 Salzburg itinerary review
- 5 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 6 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 7 Poland to Austria In December
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 13 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 16 Private Guide in Lyon
- 17 Norwegian Air?
- 18 Highclare Castle
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 UK in May and June
- 23 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Suggestions for 3 greek islands