A couple of friends and I are planning to stay 3 days and 2 nights in Nice.
We were thinking of doing a day trip to Monaco. But we were wondering if there is enough to see in Monaco and whether it's more of a half-day trip or a full-day trip...?
If it was a half-day trip, we were also considering going on another half-day trip somewhere else... If you have any thoughts on this and recommendations, that would be great.
Monaco from nice - full day or half day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 2 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 3 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 6 Venice - things to do?
- 7 Rental Car in Paris
- 8 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 10 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 11 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 12 Italy/ Spain in December
- 13 10 Days in Iceland
- 14 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 17 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 18 Need Help, Iceland
- 19 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 20 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 21 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 22 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 23 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 24 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 25 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast