A couple of friends and I are planning to stay 3 days and 2 nights in Nice.
We were thinking of doing a day trip to Monaco. But we were wondering if there is enough to see in Monaco and whether it's more of a half-day trip or a full-day trip...?
If it was a half-day trip, we were also considering going on another half-day trip somewhere else... If you have any thoughts on this and recommendations, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 2 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 First Time Europe Trip
- 7 Cordoba or Granada?
- 8 Hostel Advice
- 9 Munich, Germany
- 10 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 13 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 16 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 Planning Europe itinerary
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 22 Path of the gods.
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Sicily in 4 days
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg