A couple of friends and I are planning to stay 3 days and 2 nights in Nice.
We were thinking of doing a day trip to Monaco. But we were wondering if there is enough to see in Monaco and whether it's more of a half-day trip or a full-day trip...?
If it was a half-day trip, we were also considering going on another half-day trip somewhere else... If you have any thoughts on this and recommendations, that would be great.
Monaco from nice - full day or half day trip?
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 4 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Normandy on our own?
- 12 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 13 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 14 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 18 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 19 Ordering wine in Paris
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 22 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 23 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 24 Changing of the Guard
- 25 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.