A couple of friends and I are planning to stay 3 days and 2 nights in Nice.
We were thinking of doing a day trip to Monaco. But we were wondering if there is enough to see in Monaco and whether it's more of a half-day trip or a full-day trip...?
If it was a half-day trip, we were also considering going on another half-day trip somewhere else... If you have any thoughts on this and recommendations, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 엔트리사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 9 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 19 France Study Abroad
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 Sicily Beach Resort
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Two days in Rome
- 25 Classical Tour of Albania