Hello - my boyfriend and I are going to the Grand Prix in Monaco this year, for the Sunday only. We plan to spend Saturday night in Monaco and want to visit a casino. I'm hoping to get a little insight into the dress code, recommendations/tips on the casinos as I know it's Monaco...a little different than Vegas which is what we are used to! Is it true that casinos have a fee to enter? Thank you very much!
Monaco Casinos Grand Prix Weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 4 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 13 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 14 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 Athens at New Years
- 23 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Cotswold Churches