We will be in Monaco on a cruise for one day on All Saints Day. Since we have visited Monaco before we have planned to take a train to Nice. Will transporation be effected? Will museums, shops and restaurants be open in Nice? Thanks for the help.
Monaco - All Saints Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 2 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 3 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 4 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 7 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 8 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 9 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 10 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 11 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Hotel in Istanbul
- 14 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 15 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 18 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 19 Our first trip to Europe
- 20 Best driving map for Greece?
- 21 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 22 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 25 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?